|Job Category||Account/Finance Manager||Job Location||Teku, Kathmandu|
|Job Level||Mid Level||Offered Salary||Negotiable|
|No. of Vacancy/s||[ 1 ]||Apply Before(Deadline)||2021-12-30 (96 Days)|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Education Degree||Bachelors in relative field|
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field
• Experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred
• Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and accounting Software like Swastik, Tally, SAP.
• Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines
• Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures
• Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
• Coordinate and complete annual audits
• Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
• Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
• Meet financial accounting objectives
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transaction
• Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
• Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
• Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
• Present financial reports to executives
• Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
Before applying this job, you must agree with our terms & conditions.
1. For registered users: Logon to hrnepal.com with your valid and registered user name and password.
2. For new users sign up for new account.
3. Click the 'Apply' button on the page.
4. Check 'dashboard' on your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position, job status and the organization name will be displayed in the list.
Applications without disclosure of all required job application information shall be disqualified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es). The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatever.
Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.