Gadgets and Gizmos Traders Pvt. Ltd. is a pioneer company in the field of Security and Surveillance in Nepal. It has been involved in marketing range of security and surveillance system since 2007. G&G prides itself in offering world-class products at unmatched prices with professional after sales services. Complementing our extensive line of high quality products, G&G offers industries leading warranties, and lifetime technical support of our product. In comparison with other competitor, G&G is a professional solution provider and project based company in the field of CCTV Surveillance. We target at high tech/ high quality/ high stability products. As a matter of fact, we are dominating project market here in Nepal, covering the biggest CCTV Surveillance project (Metro Police project of 153 cameras), government projects, Hospital, Bank, College/School, Factories, Retail and almost all other sector. G&G not only provide efficient and reliable Security System but also add up to the aesthetic of the surroundings. Options ranging from Smart Home System, Access Control System, Video Door Phone, Bio-metric system.
|Job Category||Sales/Marketing||Job Location||Kathmandu|
|Job Level||Mid Level||Offered Salary||Negotiable|
|No. of Vacancy/s||[ 2 ]||Apply Before(Deadline)||2018-09-15 (28 Days)|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Education Degree||BBS|
Qualities we are looking for:
● You need to be creative, flexible and have a start-up spirit. You enjoy challenges and are hungry to make a difference in Nepalese e-commerce
● Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Marketing/Management or a related discipline preferred.1-2 years of previous experience in Sales/Marketing/Management
● Excellent communication and persuasion skills. Very comfortable with Excel and numbers
● Strong drive to learn and perform, let’s-get- it-done attitude
● Strong interpersonal skills and able to influence at all levels
● Negotiation track-record and demonstrated ability to influence others
● Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them and meet deadlines
● Able to analyze data through a number of analytical tools.
● Strong ownership and attention to details
● Team spirit and enthusiasm about learning
● Actively engage with large companies/brands to bring them on board
● Arrange and conduct business meetings and presentations for potential sellers
● Negotiate contract terms and structure deals with the aim of maximizing sales profits
● Liaise with other departments in order to help potential sellers on various queries
● To ensure on-board financial and operationally sound sellers/vendors
● Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
● Use industry knowledge to build an understanding of competitive positioning
Before applying this job, you must agree with our terms & conditions.
1. For registered users: Logon to hrnepal.com with your valid and registered user name and password.
2. For new users sign up for new account.
3. Click the 'Apply' button on the page.
4. Check 'dashboard' on your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position, job status and the organization name will be displayed in the list.
Applications without disclosure of all required job application information shall be disqualified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es). The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatever.
Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.