A community of passionate programmers & ICT professional who makes software & solve clients' complicated problems.
|Job Category||Sales/Marketing||Job Location||Kathmandu|
|Job Level||Mid Level||Offered Salary||20000-25000|
|No. of Vacancy/s||[ 5 ]||Apply Before(Deadline)||2018-11-30 (68 Days)|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Education Degree||Bachelor|
· Good teamwork skills
· Communication skills and networking ability
· Strong attention to detail
· Good organisation and planning skills
· Creativity and writing skills
· Commercial awareness
· Numerical skills
· IT skills
· overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
· conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
· devising and presenting ideas and strategies
· promotional activities
· compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
· writing and proofreading creative copy
· maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
· organising events and product exhibitions
· updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
· coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
· monitoring performance
· managing campaigns on social media.
Before applying this job, you must agree with our terms & conditions.
1. For registered users: Logon to hrnepal.com with your valid and registered user name and password.
2. For new users sign up for new account.
3. Click the 'Apply' button on the page.
4. Check 'dashboard' on your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position, job status and the organization name will be displayed in the list.
Applications without disclosure of all required job application information shall be disqualified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es). The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatever.
Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.